CANDLER COUNTY, GA
This beautiful farm and homes lie only 4 miles south of Metter, 2 miles south of I-16, 18 miles northwest of Claxton, 19 miles southwest of Statesboro and 65 miles west of Savannah, GA.
Hillside Farm is comprised of approximately 18 acres of pasture land, a gorgeous 2 acre pond and 31 acres of mature pine and hardwood timberland. The farm has frontage on both Canoochee Road and Rogers Roads. The farm is complimented by spacious vistas from both of the 2 perfectly located homes as described below.
- Originally built in 2000 with major additions and remodeling in 2012
- Frame construction with vinyl siding and brick veneer
- 2895 sq. ft. heated (per tax office)
- 4 bedrooms 3 bath,
- Brazilian Cherry floors throughout w/ carpet in bedrooms/ tile in baths
- Granite kitchen counter tops
- Solid brick fireplace in greatroom
- Large Master and a second large bedroom downstairs
- Spacious front porch overlooking pond
- Loft office
- Office/man cave located at the end of carport.
- 4 car carport/entertaining area with tons of loft storage.
Horton Modular Home:
- Built 2012, stucco underpinning, front porch, patio and carport w/outdoor storage room attached
- 2000 + sq. ft. 32’X 68’
- 3 bedroom 2 bath
- Large greatroom.
- Open spacious floorplan
Additional Property Improvements:
- Gazebo by pond
- 2 deep wells with well houses
Hillside Farm is a perfect combination of a diverse property with great location suitable for enjoying as a primary residence or a family weekend retreat. The property provides privacy, ample space for relaxation, hunting, fishing, or other recreational uses. Imagine the sunsets and great times to be remembered from the front porch or carport entertainment area of the main house overlooking the pond. Hillside farm is loaded with wildlife, deer, turkeys, and geese with about the property.
The modular home is available for other family members, guest to or it can produce monthly rental income and tax benefits if not needed by the owner.