SOUTH BULLOCH FARM
Bulloch County, GA
Only 3 miles north of I-16 the farm lies just over 10 miles south of Statesboro and Georgia Southern University. Savannah and Georgia’s Coast are approximately 42 and 50 miles east respectively.
South Bulloch Farm is located on and bisected by Clevy Deloach Road, a county graded road, providing great access to the entire farm. The farm is comprised of approximately 132 acres in cultivated farm land with good soils, about 5 acres in yard area around the homestead and balance in primarily hardwood type land recently cutover. The homestead area is adorned by Pecan and Live Oak trees.
- 1940 Wood frame home (aluminum siding) poor repair 2500 sq. ft. +/-
- 830 +/- sq. ft. wood frame Hunting lodge w/ kitchen and bath
- 50’ X 24’ new wood frame motor home shelter w/concrete floors, water & electrical hookup
- 14’ X 14’ new frame storage house washer & dryer hook up near motor home shelter
- 3 large grain bins
- 4” deep well providing water to farm
Great farm with lots of utility, annual income from crop land rent and covered with game for the sports-minded individual. With plenty of road frontage the farm can easily be divided to fit the needs for several family members.
Information contained herein was gathered from sources deemed reliable