Price Per Acre: 1450
Total Acres: 2134.28
Current Zoning: Agriculture
Type: Georgia Listings
Price: USD $ 3,094,706
Ideally located at the end of a County road 10.5 miles south of I-16 at Metter, 19 miles east of Vidalia, 38 miles west of Statesboro and 65 Miles West of Savannah, Georgia.
Approximately 600 acres open land in Bermuda pasture, merchantable pine and hardwood timber, Live Oak hammocks, planted and natural pine cover this property. The level to gently rolling landscape provides with some hills provide tremendous vistas of this unique property. Bottomland hardwoods and pine stands along the “black water” and white sandy beaches of the Ohoopee River all add to the beauty of this unique piece of paradise.
· 52 Acre Lake
· 22 Acre Lake
· 2 Acre Pond
· 1 Acre Pond
· 3.8 Miles along Ohoopee River Frontage
· Beaver Creek and Sand Hill Creek lie within the property’s boundary.
· Nestled among a Live Oak grove is the lodge a 2400 sq. ft. lodge featuring commercial kitchen, large dining/great room, fireplace, 3 bathrooms, large deck and a deep well.
· Two small cabins located near lodge.
Points of Interest:
· Numerous miles of exceptional all-weather interior roads.
· Private access at the end of county road.
· New boundary survey 2014.
· Letters of concurrence for water withdrawal for irrigation of up to 7000 gallons per minute from the river, lake or up to two 16” diameter wells can be drilled.
· Property can qualify as “certified organic”.
· Close proximity to small Jet Accessible Airports (10 miles away).
· Multiple Investment strategies through Agriculture, Timber, Mining, Mitigation, Nature Based Development Communities, Conversion Opportunities and Conservation Easements.
· Exceptional hunting opportunities offering deer, quail and duck from years of natural protection and stewardship.
Definitely an intriguing, diverse combination of natural resources flora and fauna ever offered in this area of Georgia. This is an unprecedented find in value from an investment standpoint as well as a once in a lifetime opportunity for the pride of ownership on a personal level. We are not aware of another offering with so much diverse opportunity anywhere in the southeast and especially at this price point!
Value priced at $1450/acre for a total price of $3,094,706.
Offering and Sales Terms:
All cash at Closing. American Natural Resources, LLC approved contract. 5% earnest money deposit to be held by closing attorney Mrs. Amber Duff of Martin, Snow, LLP. Seller reserves the right to withdraw property from the market or adjust the price without prior notice.
For Additional Information Contact
Land Unlimited, Inc.